Should I wait for a long time for my speech to be transcribed?
- Automated transcription service works fast; as a rule, it takes about five minutes for you to receive speech to text transcribed. There will be a notification on your email after the successful finish.
Is the automatic transcription accurate enough?
- It is crucial to mention that there are various factors having an influence on the result. With voice-to-text service, any file can be transcribed, but you should mind noises, various accents, etc. Remember, the better the quality of your file, the cooler the result.
Does high-quality transcription cost a lot?
- Asking for speech to text transcription, you can be sure the price is affordable and cheap. It is just $0.25 per one minute of your file. For instance, if there is a record lasting for half an hour, there is a need to pay just $7.50.
Are all formats accepted?
- We accept almost all files, with the exception of those in a physical format (discs, SD cards, etc.), while we are OK with MP3, MP4, and all popular formats. To be sure your media file will be processed with voice-to-text technology, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Is it safe to transcript my data?
- Secure transcription is a must for us; that’s why TLS 1.2 encryption is used. No personal data is kept, so don’t worry about your credit card info and anything provided to us.
How will the final result of speech recognition technology look like?
- Speech to text function provided the users with documents that could be not only viewed but also edited. Popular text formats are available with automated speech to text. For instance, the client can get a Microsoft word document or WebVTT.
- Little background noise
- Clear voices
- Minimal accents
Result: 80%+ Accuracy